I need health/fitness doodle ideas?
I have an art block ahhh! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :)
Vegan Banana Strawberry Oatmeal Squares
They’re om-nom-nom-tastic. And super healthy too! Makes 8 squares at 70 calories each.
1 small banana, mashed
1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1 1/4 cup oats (I used Quaker Quick Oats)
2 large strawberries, diced (you can also substitute for raspberries, blueberries, peaches, etc.)
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 dash cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon white sugar (optional)
1. In a medium sized bowl, blend banana, applesauce, and vanilla extract.
2. In another larger bowl, mix oatmeal, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
3. Slowly add the banana mixture into the oatmeal mixture. Add the diced strawberries (make sure they’re fairly small pieces!)
4. Grease 6 by 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray. Scoop the mixture into there.
5. Optional step: Sprinkle sugar on top of the mixture.
6. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F. They’re ready when they turn golden brown and no residue comes up when you poke them with a fork.
7. Let them cool for 20 minutes before cutting them up into squares.
8. ANNNND EAT!
Good morning tumblr! I got my ears pierced yesterday :3
Healthy Yet Very Edible Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe!
Tired of healthy recipes that taste like bathroom cleaner? Yeah, me too. This banana chocolate chip muffin is so delicious that you won’t believe it’s made from mostly healthy ingredients. I made this today and my mom and dad loved it. Plus it doesn’t have obscure ingredients. Yay :D Yields 12 muffins at 100 calories each.
3 small ripe bananas, mashed
1 egg, beaten
2 tablespoons of greek yogurt
1/4 cup sugar (you can use less if you’re not a sweet tooth OR substitute for a low-calorie sweetener)
1/3 cup applesauce
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2/3 cup white flour
2/3 cup whole grain flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (try dark chocolate if you can)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, blend together sugar and greek yogurt until smooth. Add the applesauce and egg, and blend again. Finally, add in the mashed bananas. Blend away!
3. In another bowl, mix together white flour, whole grain flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
4. Blend the flour mixture into the banana mixture one half cup at a time. Make sure to blend thoroughly.
5. Add in the chocolate chips
6. Spoon the batter into 12 muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes. They’re done when you can poke them with a toothpick and nothing sticks on!
A virtual, freshly baked banana chocolate chip muffin goes out to anyone who guessed 17 as my age! :3
P.S. I’m posting the recipe for these later. THEY’RE HEALTHY AND DELISH.
JUST WENT FOR A 3.5 MILE RUN AROUND DA ‘HOOD. Mmmm I’m a sweaty, endorphin filled mess.
For those who don’t know my age, how old do you think I am?